The Fort Smith Public Library now offers home access to ABCmouse.com.
ABCmouse.com offers the most comprehensive online curriculum for children ages 2-8+, including reading and language arts, math, beginning science, social studies, art, and music.
The ABCmouse curriculum is designed to help young children (ages 2-8+) build a strong foundation for future academic success. ABCmouse is 100% educational, with more than 10,000 learning activities across all major subject areas: reading, math, science, social studies, art, and music—including more than 1,200 of those learning activities in Spanish. Best of all, kids just love it!
Book Titles Included with ABCmouse
In addition to the thousands of targeted learning activities in all core academic subjects, here's a small sampling of the 2,000+ book titles that are also included with ABCmouse:
- Disney: Frozen, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella, Moana, Mulan, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Winnie the Pooh, The Jungle Book, Wreck-It Ralph, Zootopia, Doc McStuffins, Lilo & Stitch, Sofia the First, Robin Hood, The Princess and the Frog, Kim Possible, and many more
- Pixar: Toy Story; Cars; The Incredibles; Coco; Finding Nemo; Monsters, Inc.; Brave; Ratatouille; A Bug’s Life; Wall-E; and more
- Marvel: Black Panther, Spider-Man, Avengers, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Hulk, Captain America, and more
- Star Wars: Star Wars: A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, and Rogue One
- National Geographic Kids/National Geographic Readers: 59 books, with 16 of them in Spanish
- Aesop’s Fables: The Boy Who Cried Wolf, The Tortoise and the Hare, The Fox and the Stork, The Lion and the Mouse, The Grasshopper and the Ants
- Curious George books by H.A. Rey
- Chloe Zoe books by Jane Smith
- Frog and Friends books by Eve Bunting
- Digger and Daisy books by Judy Young
- Lulu books by Hilary McKay
- Katie Woo books by Fran Manushkin (in Spanish)
- Almost 2,000 other book titles
When accessing ABCmouse from home via the library website, you will need to create an account. Your account can be shared by up to three children in a household, each with their own avatar, profile, and progress-tracking on the ABCmouse Step-by-Step Learning Path.
ABCmouse is also available for access on mobile devices. The first time you access ABCmouse through the library’s website on a mobile device, you’ll be prompted to download the free ABCmouse app. The app must be downloaded on every mobile device that will be used to access ABCmouse.