Library Services During COVID-19
The Main Library is open for brief visits by appointment Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Appointments are required and each appointment is for a maximum of 30 minutes. Click here to request an appointment. For more information on library services during COVID-19, including appointments, curbside service, digital access-only library cards, online library card renewal, online resources, digital programs, and more, click here.
Windsor Drive Branch Services
The Windsor Drive Branch offers Internet computers, free Wi-Fi, and an early literacy touchscreen computer for children. The community room may be reserved for meetings. See the meeting rooms page for more information.
Other available services include:
- Four study rooms for individuals and small groups
- Black and white and color printing ($.25/page for black and white, $1/page for color)
- Photocopying ($.25/page for black and white)
- Faxing (Sending: $2 for the first page and $1 for each subsequent page. Receiving: $1/page)
- Notary: $2 for each notary stamp
- Scanning (no charge)
Cash and checks are accepted for payment.