The Miller Branch offers Internet computers, free Wi-Fi, and an early literacy touchscreen computer for children. The Anita Paddock Community Room may be reserved for meetings. See the meeting rooms page for more information.
Other available services include:
- Four study rooms for individuals and small groups
- Black and white and color printing ($.25/page for black and white, $1/page for color)
- Photocopying ($.25/page for black and white)
- Faxing (Sending: $2 for the first page and $1 for each subsequent page. Receiving: $1/page)
- Notary: $2 for each notary stamp
- Scanning (no charge)
Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted for payment.