Cooking Resources on the Internet
General Cooking | Nutrition | Vegetarian
- AllRecipes.com -- A delicious site! Search for a recipe by keyword, or do an advanced
"ingredients search" to find a recipe that you can make with the ingredients you have on hand.
- Betty Crocker Online — A fun site where you can find recipes, ask cooking questions,
plan a dinner menu, and even find a recipe that uses ingredients you've already got in your kitchen.
- CopyKat Creations — provides recipes for dishes from popular restaurants such as the Olive
Garden, Outback Steak House, and many more.
- Epicurious: For People Who Eat -- Food, drink, cooking tips, recipes, and more. Provides
a searchable database of over 11,000 recipes.
- Martha Stewart Recipe Search -- a searchable
database of recipes. Search by ingredient, type of dish, and more.
- Mimi’s CyberKitchen — Provides a searchable recipe database, helpful kitchen hints,
cookbook reviews, and links to other cooking sites on the Web.
- Rec.food.recipes Archive — Provides archives of the Rec.food.recipes newsgroup,
searchable by category.
- Recipe Link - A searchable directory of cooking sites on the Internet. You can even
search by recipe.
- The Global Gourmet - food and recipes from around the world and from many different
- Top Secret Recipes -- Ever wondered what goes into those dishes they serve at the
chain restaurant? Now's your chance to duplicate it at home.
- Yahoo’s Recipe Section — This is a
comprehensive source for links to recipes of every type, from appetizers to desserts.
- The International Vegetarian Union — This site provides international vegetarian recipes as well as information about vegetarianism as practiced around the world.
- Veg Cooking — This site features vegetarian recipes by topics plus a website search.
- The Vegetarian Resource Group — This very comprehensive site provides recipes as well as links and information on almost anything vegetarian.
- The Vegetarian Society — This site for vegetarians provides links and information for those who wish to know more about the vegetarian way of life.
- VegWeb — This site provides a searchable recipe database, menu planning ideas, and even tips on buying groceries.
Library Home | Bookmobile Stops | Branch Libraries | Genealogy | Internet Tools | Library Information | New Titles
Online Databases | Reference | Online Catalog | Site Index | Upcoming Events | Youth Services
|This Page Last updated: 26 January 2009|